A Guided Tour of Personal Colour Analysis
Colours, shapes, textures, and designs can enhance one another. Your colour palette looks most beautiful when it’s interpreted in certain style, textile, and accessory choices. When the apparel, makeup, hair colour, jewelry, and every other item of decoration are in perfect harmony with each other and with you, the composition looks and feels as beautiful to see as it does to be.
Your Season’s palette is like a chart of the exact colours with which Nature painted you. The colours are all connected to each other and to you because you share certain properties. That is one fantastic start. An analysis with a Sci\ART colour analyst places the world’s most accurate 12 Season colour layout in your hand. What next? This book is about how to make this incredibly powerful tool work for you with every single thing you buy.
Learn how to make the absolute most of your incredible natural colouring.
…believes that the most beautiful, believable, young, flattering colours you can wear ON your body are those that are already IN your body.
…takes us on a trip together, through places, times, and the colours that belong there and compares each to one of the 12 groups of natural colouring, or Seasons.
…celebrates the colours of our world and how they are repeated in our own colouring.
…explains colours, styles, texture, contrast, cosmetics, hair colour, accessories for each Season.
…covers my personal observations and beliefs about personality, undertone, best makeup colours.
…includes a section for men of each Season.
…includes colour layouts for each Season, understanding that they are for comparison purposes only, not accurate enough to take shopping. The most important role of the palettes is to express the language of the colours collectively, not one swatch at a time, because that’s how others see us.
…gives you a sense of all 12 Seasons, one of the most effective ways to more correctly position and understand your own.
…ends with a glossary and a Resource section for finding great books, analysts, makeup, and other helpful information.
Nothing is for everybody. You should give this book a miss if
…you hope to figure out your natural colouring or Season; there are no photographs of people.
…you want accurate 12 Season palettes to make purchase decisions. This book would have been another 2 years in the making and cost 10 more dollars for that. There are 12 28-colour layout, one for each Season, intended for comparative purposes only. You shop with an accurate colour swatch book, nothing else.
…you are hoping to learn how to become a colour analyst or would like cast-iron rules about the behaviour of colour and how it applies to human beings (Kathryn Kalisz already wrote an essential background textbook for aspiring colour analysts, here). This is a story of my taste and my interpretation of the language of each palette.
The Price (all prices in Canadian dollars)
Shipping Small Packet Surface (prices include tax)
The cost of the book, shipping, and tax are calculated by PayPal when you click the button below.
For this price, there is no tracking number. All 800+ books have arrived safely, given time.
If you want faster arrival, email me at email@example.com Expect shipping cost to increase by $10 – 20, depending on distance.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS IN THE PAYPAL TRANSACTION OR E-MAIL IT TO ME (firstname.lastname@example.org)
!!! THERE ARE 5 BUY BUTTONS BELOW. PLEASE SELECT THE ONE FOR YOUR SHIPPING DESTINATION. !!!
1. >>> CANADA ONLY Tax for books in Canada is $1.13 (5%). Below is the button for Shipping Code 1 ($12.40) for Ontario and Quebec. (Delivery in 8-14 days.) Total price = CDN $36.13.
2. >>> CANADA ONLY Tax for books in Canada is $1.13 (5%). is the button for Shipping Code 2 ($14.90) for Eastern and Western Canada. (Delivery in 8-30 days.) Total price = CDN$38.63.
3. >>> USA ONLY Below, the button for Shipping Code 3 ($16.50) for the United States of America (delivery 10 to 28 days.) Total price = CDN$39.10.
4. >>> Below is the button for Shipping Code 4 ($17.80) for Mexico, U.K., Europe, Czech Republic, and Scandinavian countries. (Delivery 4-10 weeks elsewhere. Please be aware that delivery to the U.K., or any European country, can range between 2 weeks and 3 months.) Total price = CDN$40.40.
If you live in the UK, you should reconsider this purchase. Delivery times are highly unpredictable and I have no control over it. This shipping rate doesn’t provide any tracking option. I will replace books at my cost at the regular surface shipping rate above if they have not been delivered within 4 months of the purchase date.
5. >>> Below is the button for Shipping Code 5 ($19.90) for Israel, Turkey, Greece, Cyprus, Russia, China, South America, and Australia. (Delivery in 8-12 weeks. Delivery to New Zealand, Turkey, Russia, or any of these destinations may take up to 16 weeks. I know that this is ridiculously long and I apologize, but there is nothing that I can do. There are faster options if you would like the book sooner than 4 months, please email me.) Total cost = CDN$42.50.
If you live in these countries, especially Turkey and AU, you should reconsider this purchase. Delivery times are highly unpredictable and I have no control over it. This shipping rate doesn’t provide any tracking option. I will replace books at my cost at the regular surface shipping rate above if they have not been delivered within 6 months of the purchase date. Faster and more assured shipping options are Air Mail (with tracking number, 12-15 day delivery, $68.00) or Expedited Air (with tracking number, 6-8 day delivery, $85.00).
Sorry, but no. If you’re not sure about this purchase, request that your local library buy a copy.
Only a few readers show colours, so you would miss the interpretation of the colour palettes. At the present time, no e-book exists or is planned.
Maybe one day, but that would take another 6 months. For now, it’s spelled in Canuck and British. Colour, honour, favour, you know.
e-mail me privately at email@example.com