Brand: Flower Collection
- intricate handmade women’s jewelry with a 5-petal plumeria flower motif
- impressively handcrafted with genuine 14 karat yellow gold in magnificent matte finish
- comes with free special gift packaging
- made in the USA yet offered at factory direct jewelry price
- ships from the manufacturer directly to the customers
Publisher: Claddagh Gold
Details: Show your devotion and commitment to your partner with this magnificent matte finish five petal hawaiian plumeria flower leverback earrings.
To Hawaiians a Plumeria flower worn in the hair symbolizes the relationship status of the wearer. The Plumeria symbolizes positivity and is used in leis or to celebrate special occasions. Its five teardrop petals represent sincerity, faith, aspiration, devotion and surrender. These five qualities are deemed to be essential for self fulfillment and happiness in life and relationships.
Earring Specifications/ Measurements:
Weight for pair (total): 1.3 grams
Height with hook: 0.98″ (24.89 mm)
Plumeria width (at widest point): 0.34″ (8.63 mm)
Plumeria height: 0.43″ (10.92 mm)
Hook height: 0.63″ (16.00 mm)
Hook width: 0.36″ ( 9.14 mm)