Brand: ILANET Museum Reproductions
- Byzantine 2-sided Crescent filigree earrings
- 24 Karat gold-plate over pewter. Gold-filled ear wires
- Approximate size: 1.15″ x 1.25″
- Comes with a Gift box or beautiful pouch, accompanied by a card describing the History of the origin of this item
- We would like you to be VERY happy with your order, and will do our best to please you. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding your order, please contact us by phone or email.
Publisher: Multilana New York
Details: Inspired by Byzantine Crescent filigree earrings. Probably from the Byzantine Empire 6th-7th century. 24 Karat gold-plate over pewter. Gold-filled ear-wires. Designed and manufactured in the USA by Multilana New York.