- An original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Includes an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Diah Arini to craft this item.
- Includes an original NOVICA jewelry pouch to keep for yourself or give as a gift.
- 1.8 in. L x 1.1 in. W x 0.2 in. D
Details: NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured – we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure you’re a happy customer.
About this item: Like shields of millenary courts, these earrings captivate with their detailed artistry. In Diah Arini’s design, the earrings are crafted by hand with sterling silver featuring florid stars. They are surrounded by hammered discs, creating a stunning contrast. .925 Sterling silver
About our Artist: Bali’s Diah Arini says, ‘I was born in Celuk, renowned for its silversmith legacy. When women get married here, we move to the man’s house and follow what our husband decides. Luckily, my husband and his parents taught me to design and craft silver jewelry. My designs reflect me and the beauty I find in life. Jewelry to me is about being a woman, and every woman wants to feel beautiful….