- An original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Includes an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Guillermo Arregui to craft this item.
- Includes an original NOVICA jewelry pouch to keep for yourself or give as a gift.
- Bracelet: 7.75 in. L (end to end) x 0.8 in. W; Extender: 0.4 in. L
Details: NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured – we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure you’re a happy customer.
About this item: Crafted of sterling silver, dark circles encircle the wrist in this link bracelet from Mexico. Mexican artisan and designer Guillermo Arregui creates the bracelet, fitting each circle with a glowing cultured pearl.
About our Artist: Guillermo Arregui settled in Mexico after years of traveling: ‘By chance, in 1985, my wife and I went to Taxco where we met a silversmith who opened the doors of his workshop to me. I learned everything. I get my inspiration from everything that surrounds me and, obviously, from all my traveling. I love natural stones. I cut them and do everything myself. I love doing this.’…