- An original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Includes an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Nareerat to craft this item.
- Includes an original NOVICA jewelry pouch to keep for yourself or give as a gift.
- A keepsake treasure designed to be loved for years to come.
Details: NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured – we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure you’re a happy customer.
About this item: Mystical gemstones evoke tropical islands in a serene blue sea. By Nareerat, this delightful bracelet combines luminous cultured pearls with smoky quartz, natural and and enhanced quartz, and aquamarine. Dyed lace agate and resin globes along with silver beads from Thailand’s Karen hill tribe complete the dazzling design. .950 silver beads, .925 Sterling silver clasp and extender chain. Smoky quartz and aquamarine have been heat-treated to enhance their color. Agate has been dyed light blue. Grade A natural white cultured freshwater pearls. Bracelet measures 7.75″ by 0.8″, and has a .75″ extender.
About our Artist: Nareerat is a self-taught artisan in Thailand: ‘I wanted to make something different, so I bought a book and it was so hard at first! Now, I like to sit in the middle of the materials – colorful stones and pearls in many shapes.’…