- An original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Includes an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Sasina to craft this item.
- Includes an original NOVICA jewelry pouch to keep for yourself or give as a gift.
- Bracelet: 7.75 in. L x 0.8 in. W; Extender: 1.4 in. L
Details: NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured – we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure you’re a happy customer.
About this item: Beautiful gemstones evoke a cloud forest as Sasina creates this feminine bracelet. Knotted by hand on silk strands, green and white pearls combine with cool peridot. The clasp and extender chain are bathed in sterling silver.
About our Artist: Sasina began by crafting her own jewelry. ‘It was while studying at university. Initially I made what I liked and sold some to friends.There is an important thing I would like to say to my clients worldwide. A part of what I earn with my jewelry will be donated to an orphanage. I would like to participate in giving these children a chance to grow and live, and so will you when you purchase my products. Thank you very much, from the bottom of my heart.’…