- An original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Includes an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Zandra Lorena Sajbin to craft this item.
- Includes an original NOVICA jewelry pouch to keep for yourself or give as a gift.
- A keepsake treasure designed to be loved for years to come.
Details: NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured – we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure you’re a happy customer.
About this item: Zandra Lorena Sajbin exalts the virtues of aesthetic minimalism, showcasing the beauty of Guatemalan jade. Known as Ya’ax Chich to the ancient Maya, jade was regarded as a sacred symbol of life, fertility and power. The artisan works in sterling silver to create this bold cocktail ring. “I name this design Capella, the sixth brightest star in the sky,” she explains. .925 Sterling silver
About our Artist: Zandra Lorena Sajbin says, ‘The first thing I ever made on my own was a pair of silver earrings. My husband taught me so I could help him. I felt happy as I saw the jewelry I had crafted and how beautiful it was.’…