Color: brown gold orange copper
- Beautiful natural banded agate has been dyed a rich burnt sienna color
- The agate stones alternate with shiny copper-tone balls; all the agate beads are beautiful
- Toggle clasp is solid copper and easy to do with one hand; see matching earrings also called “Salted Caramel”
- Comes in a nice white gift box with ARThouse logo
- Made at Style-ARThouse in Maryland; includes title card listing materials and care instructions
Publisher: ARThouse Maryland
Details: Style ARThouse is a beaded jewelry business located in Sandy Spring, Maryland, USA. It is a family-owned business operated by myself and my husband, founded in 2013. Our goal is to create and sell moderately priced casual jewelry that would be worn for fun and enjoyment. ARThouse style is usually simple and direct, with the individual beads and stones given center stage so that their own natural beauty can shine through. We avoid overly complicated and baroque designs. My philosophy as a designer is to create jewelry that I would wear myself, in colors and textures that I enjoy. All our jewelry is designed and handmade at ARThouse in Sandy Spring, MD. We hope you enjoy it too! –Susan Colombiniars.