- The Trailblazer Ring’s sterling silver band and compressed turquoise stones, totaling 1 ct, give this piece a distinctly southwestern vibe that you’ll love pairing with your favorite boots
- THE NEW WEST: Add a piece of southwestern inspired jewelry to your ensemble and you’ll feel like you’re instantly transported to an Albuquerque craft fair or taking in the Phoenix architecture. Southwestern-inspired jewelry is known for its Navajo or Native American patterns, fringes, tassels, warm and earthy colors. The jewelry is crafted in sterling silver with the occasional brass and copper accents, and is accompanied by turquoise, howlite, lapis, agate, coral and other semiprecious stones.
- TURQUOISE: Pressure-impregnated with acrylics/resins to increase strength and enhance color, it is no wonder this stone has the high value & desirability that it does
- STERLING SILVER: Silpada’s signature metal is known amongst jewelry wearers for its strength, brightness, shine, and decreased risks of allergic reactions and tarnish residue on skin
- Ring measures 3/8 inches in width
Publisher: Richline Group
Details: This patterned statement ring is a must-have for any western-inspired ensemble. While you can wear it with just about anything, its cool turquoise stones and sterling silver textures look best with a chambray shirt and cognac-colored vest. Ring face measures 3/8 inches in width. Piece comes with a “.925” sterling silver stamp as a symbol of guaranteed product quality.