The PCA Training Course
About the Training Course
During this 4-day course, you will learn the theory, process, and practice of Personal Colour Analysis (PCA).
With 7 draping models and private instruction, you will acquire the skills and confidence to analyze your clients’ colouring and guide them in use of their colour palette in all aspects of appearance, including apparel and accessories, cosmetics and hair colour.
Location is London, ONTARIO, CANADA.
STEP 1: Becoming A Colour Analyst
Becoming A Colour Analyst
The process begins with introducing yourself in an e-mail (email@example.com) to express your interest in becoming a professional colour analyst.
We will schedule a meeting on Skype to talk informally about your plans and ask any questions you may have. It is helpful to have a list of questions prepared. Though your plans may be in the earliest stages, please feel free to request a conversation if it would help with the decision.
STEP 2: Dates and Travel
Dates and Travel
Courses are scheduled according to monthly availability. We can discuss possible dates by email and during our Skype meeting. Dates should be confirmed 3 months prior to the course to schedule draping models.
Once the course is scheduled, you will receive Preparing for the PCA Training Course, including detailed information regarding:
- travel and accommodation
- our daily schedule
- what to bring and wear
- suggested reading and course preparation
- payment options and schedule
- drape purchase and shipping
STEP 3: Training Manual and Intro Package
Training Manual and Intro Package
The introductory package is shipped (at no added cost) once the deposit is paid (US250), 2 to 4 months before the course begins. The package includes:
- an introductory letter, with suggestions for the course and meeting our models
- the training manual, entitled Discerning our Natural Colours
- neutral gray paint swatches
- neutral gray fabric samples
- 12 Season map
- analysis method flow chart
STEP 4: Setup and Supplies
Setup and Supplies
A preliminary studio location is advisable prior to training as early practice after completion of the course is essential to your success. The training manual includes comprehensive shopping lists for your studio. You will also receive a document entitled Review 1, outlining options, selection criteria, and links to specific products for larger items, such as the client chair, mirror, and full spectrum lighting.
STEP 5: The Course
Price: US3200.00 (includes tax), divided into 2 parts:
Deposit : US250.00 (2-4 months prior)
Balance: US2950.00 (2 days prior)
Method: PayPal, Visa or MasterCard, or EMT for Canadians.
Information regarding payment is included in Preparing for the PCA Training Course (from Step 2).
The price includes:
- 4 day private training course
- professionally tailored neutral gray analyst coat (available in S, M, L)
- 1 neutral gray client headscarf (additional CN30 each)
- 1 neutral gray client cape (additional CN30 each)
- continued support with your PCA process and results, as needed
- certificate for framing (8×11″)
- HTML code to display 12 Blueprints banner on your website
- inclusion in the 12 Blueprints Colour Analyst Directory
- invitation to join your colleagues in the 12 Blueprints colour analyst meeting place
STEP 6: Test And Luxury Drapes
Test And Luxury Drapes
Test and Luxury Drapes are available for graduates of the 12 Blueprints and Your Natural Design colour analyst training courses.
Successful application of the course requires that the 12 Blueprints drapes be used exclusively.
You will receive extensive information regarding colour classification, application, specifications, and care, separately for the Test and Luxury Drape collections, at the time of purchase.
Test Drape Price (112 drapes): US3543.68
The Luxury Drapes may be purchased at the time of training or at any time thereafter.
Luxury Drape Price (180 items): US5491.80
Please allow 2-months notice, though Luxury Drapes are generally ready to ship within 2 weeks of placing the order.